Bondioli & Pavesi
Bondioli & Pavesi was founded in Suzzara in 1950 and in a few short years became a leading company in the market of drive shafts. It was the first Italian company in the farming equipment sector to provide a complete transmission system. The company extended its range of products and services continuously, developing and organizing its business according to the logic of an important Industrial Group, with numerous production companies.
From 1967 Bondioli & Pavesi began to build up a sales network in leading world markets by incorporating commercial companies able to provide, via hundreds of dealers and thousands of agents, the necessary commercial back-up, after-sales services and original spare parts and components anywhere in the world.
Today Bondioli & Pavesi works in over 50 countries and exports account for over 80% of its turnover (35% outside the EU). The success of this continuous growth strategy is due to paying close attention to customer needs and a policy of R & D, innovative manufacturing processes and the continuous input of new ideas, often implemented in co-operation with machinery manufacturers.